Popular Posts

Saturday, November 24, 2012

MY one book---- Pilipinto's Happiness--Price change!

I am going to republish my book for children, ages 5 to 11, approximately, about my jungle childhood, called PILIPINTO'S HAPPINESS.
There are short chapters about my mother's and my life with the Waorani Indians
 and it has lovely watercolor illustrations done by my Uncle, James N Howard.

 I appreciate more people wanting them but there are not enough now to send out.  Please be patient, and I do hope in this coming year 2017 and 2018 it will be available again!

 Valerie Shepard

8 comments:

  1. Would you also send your book "PILIPINTO'S HAPPINESS" to Germany?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are there books still available at the Southport address? I am interested in buying them in bulk for a summer children's ministry focusing on heroes of the faith at my church. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anna,

    I don't think I answered this- I'm so sorry! Yes, I will send to Germany! Please send your address, and $15 for postage and book. -Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Anna,

    I don't think I answered this- I'm so sorry! Yes, I will send to Germany! Please send your address, and $15 for postage and book. -Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Valerie, I would like to order a couple copies of your book but want to see if you still have some before I mail you a check. I know they are hard to find now. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry that they are no longer available. I am hoping to republish it in the next year!

      Delete
  6. Hello Valerie, I would like to mail you a check for a couple books but want to make sure you still have some first. Would you please let me know? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Valerie, do you still have copies of your book available? I would love to get one! Just want to be sure before I send a check. Thank you, Katharine

    ReplyDelete

Please tell how you came to this blogsite.