Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Working on a book, and not going to be speaking as much next fall and spring

Hi readers, I am working on a book about my father's letters to my mother and their journals. I am excited and eager to work hard on it, learning now not to procrastinate, but as my oldest son suggested to me at Christmas this past year, that I try to do 45 minutes a day on it. Most days, if I'm not traveling to a speaking engagement, I am able to do this and it has been a joy. Please pray for me to continue on in this coming year, hoping to have at least 3/4 of it done by June, 2016. I will not be taking speaking engagements for fall of 2015 or spring of 2016 except for 2 I accepted in Mich. and Iowa in Sept. of this year. I will speak within 2 hrs of home, but not further, as that usually involves staying overnight.

4 comments:

  1. Where are you speaking in Michigan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where and when are you speaking in Iowa this Sept?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sept 10 in Byron City, Michigan, and the 15th in Sioux City, Ia. I will let you know the church names when I get back home. By Wednesday.

      Delete
  3. Where and when are you speaking in Iowa this Sept?

    ReplyDelete

Please tell how you came to this blogsite.