Popular Posts

Friday, March 18, 2011

God's Timing

I'm happy that God knows BEST when each thing should happen to us! Whether it's a gift that we weren't expecting, but we realize came just when we needed it, or something that we wish would happen, but God hasn't allowed it for His good reasons, He ALWAYS, ABSOLUTELY knows what is best for us.

In the light of eternity, and the fact that, for God, one day is as a thousand years, and one year is as a thousand days, how can I complain if something that I want is not coming when I want it?  If He chooses to answer yes to my request......He can make me patient while I wait on His timing.  Do I really believe that?   I heard once that we only really believe what we practice, and that we only really practice what we believe.  I hope I can put into practice what I truly believe! ~~ To be wholeheartedly calm when I must wait on His perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell how you came to this blogsite.