Popular Posts

Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Grahams

I'm eager to hear Billy Graham tonight on Fox TV at 10 PM EST.  Hope you can watch and hear him tonight or the next two nights- see My Hope America.com or Watch Billy Graham.  He is a true saint and we must listen to the aged, as the Bible says their grey heads are a crown.

I was able to meet and visit with Mrs. Graham shortly after I had had my 8th child, Sarah Abigail.  What a treat it was to see this wonderful woman of God.  She honored my mother and me with love and kindness, as we wanted to honor her for her life of godliness.  Her face was full of light and joy and we felt unusually blessed.  I do hope I can live long and honor others with His love and kindness, and be able to speak of His faithfulness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell how you came to this blogsite.