Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Live Life to the Hilt

Hi friends,

I am sorry that I have not answered many comments or emails sent to me....I've not been a good regular blogger!  So, if you sent something to my gmail, I've probably missed it simply because I changed my email to yahoo, and I had too many business and website emails coming in which I could not keep up with in deleting.  You can comment on this blog site as it doesn't get published unless I publish it. Another way of communicating, if you want to write a longer email is to send it to shepelliot@gmail.com because I have a dear friend who fields these, as well as sends out books of my mother's to those who would like to order.  She will send the email on to me, if she sees that I do need to answer it.

Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell how you came to this blogsite.