Popular Posts

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My granddaughter's first written out story!


Sir Ben and The Chinese Dragon
Not so long ago in a castle far far away there was a kingdom. But it wasent gust a kingndom it was a city! In that city there was a town. In that town there was a lane. In that lane there was some homes and in one was a king. The king had lotes of knightes but because of all the knightes Sir Ben was one of them, Ben only liked home. One day the king had something to say to Ben. This is what he said. He said, Sir Ben there is a dragon in town and it is a chinese one and I want you to make it go away. O-o-ok wispered Sir Ben. But did you say d-d-d-d-dragon? Yes I did said the king. Ok said Sir Ben. Sir Ben trotted very very quietly into the town and herd a lowd roar! Roar! Roar! Roar! Ben was scared, petrified, and terrified, because he was all on his own! I don't like that dragon wispered Ben. He's scary. Then Ben saw what he was looking for. A big long long chinese dragon was coming towards him. Aaaaah! shouted Ben. Come back! Shouted the dragon. I want to talk to you! You are going to eat me shouted Sir Ben. o, I'm not fired the dragon. All rite I'll play my guitar said Sir Ben gloomely. So as I am going to say said the dragon nowhon likes me. I am to scar for them to even see. Poor dragon said Sir Ben. I bet they don't like you. Yes they relly don't like me said the dragon. When Sir Ben got home he didnd tell the king where the dragon really was but the king gave him a medal enyway. I like my medal said Ben but I like my friend the dragon best! The end.

by Valerie Jane Martin, 6 yrs. old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell how you came to this blogsite.